Trying Out Markdown Monster

I started looking at desktop based software for editing blog posts again. I had looked at Open Live Writer (on Windows) and Mars Edit (on Mac). But neither of them felt quite right.

I've been reading Rick Strahl's blog for several years, and remembered that he had written a program -- Markdown Monster --for editing markdown that could be used for creating blog posts.

This is a test post I'm creating with Markdown Monster. Here is some sample code:

Public Class Form1
    Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        ' The following is a sample
        For i = 1 To 100
            Console.WriteLine(i.ToString())
        Next
    End Sub
End Class

And here's some C# code:

private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
    // The following is a sample
    for (int i = 1; i <=100; i++)
    {
        Console.WriteLine(i.ToString());
    }
}

Markdown Monster has an evaluation license, so I'm going to create some posts with it and see how I like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restoring Color Icons in Gimp 2.10

My Nullable DateTime Picker

PowerBuilder and SQL Server: Tips On Working Together