It's alive!

My MythTV Journey, Part 10

I installed the PVR150 and put in the KnoppMyth CD. After installation, I put the batteries in the Haupauge remote, said a quick prayer and pointed it at the IR receiver. I pressed a button and the MythTv menu changed! It worked! Or at least the remote did. Then I selected "Watch Television". After a several second delay I saw The Disney Channel on my screen. Now for the moment of truth. I pressed pause. The image onscreen froze. I bar popped up showing how much time was being recorded. I hit pause again. The characters jumped back to life. It worked! I cheered! There were still some things to do to make it fully functional, but making it this far was a great event. (For me anyway.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restoring Color Icons in Gimp 2.10

My Nullable DateTime Picker

PowerBuilder and SQL Server: Tips On Working Together